WolfWare is the collection of teaching and learning tools provided by DELTA. NC State’s primary Learning Management System is Moodle, which enables instructors to communicate with students and provide a variety of activities and resources.
- Maintaining a Web site for your course
- Posting or linking to a variety of content such as syllabi, assignments, readings, reference materials or recorded media
- E-mailing and posting messages to notify your students about important events
- Using forums and wikis to allow students to collaborate
- Posting grades securely
- Receiving and returning assignments from students
- Creating online assignments and quizzes